Saturday, June 21, 2008

Trease Family Reunion

This weekend we went to Brandon's family reunion. We went up Friday night and stayed over until Saturday afternoon. It was at Buenaventura in Ogden, it is just a small camp ground right by the Ogden River. It was a lot of fun. They had all sorts of activities for everyone to do and lots of really good food! We even dragged our friend Lindsey Watson with us who just got back from a mission. She was like another daughter to Brandon's parents and they had not seen her since she returned home from her mission. The only bad part about the time we spent there was that we were surrounded by cotton trees, and oh man we were all sneezing like crazy. It seriously looked like there was snow all over the ground. But oh well it was still lots of fun.



All the Yucky Cotton












I wasn't ready for this picture!

2 comments:

Walker Fam said...

Katie I love your blog~ It is SO cute! We should get together some time soon and hang out. We should do a girls night with you, me, Watson and whoever else would be interested in coming- we could even do it at my house and kick my husband out if we wanted too!

Mike and Lauren said...

Hey Katie! I found your blog off of Emilee's and thought I'd take a look. It looks like you and your hubby are having a fun summer. I am so happy Watson is home...I just wish I were too! When I get back we all need to play a little bball...what do you say? Hope things are going well! -Lauren