Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Weekend!

This 4th of July weekend has been so much fun. It has been a weekend full of exciting events. On July 3rd Brandon and I and our friends Lindsey and Bob went to the Centerville Park to watch a band called Poject Mali play. The drummer of the band is one of my brothers friends so we thought we would check them out. My friend Lindsey and I got a free CD because we were dancing on the bleachers, and they called us out as their backup dancers! Brandon also got a free CD for knowing the answer to their question. Later that evening we drove up past the "B" and watched all the fireworks. On the 4th of July we woke up early and went out to Brandon's parents and had a delicious breakfast, and then went to the Kaysville parade. We love that parade because at the end of the parade it turns into a water parade and then just a huge water fight on main street. Later that night we went to the Kaysville fireworks which are always excellent. On July 5th my niece and nephews were playing in the mini pool out side and our squirt guns from the water parade were outside and some how a huge water fight started between my family. My mom tried her best to cover herself with her umbrella but even that wouldn't stop her from getting wet. The best part about the night was Lindsey and I's firework extravaganza. We have done it three years in a row but took a break last year since she was on her mission but were able to start it back up this year and this years was the best yet! Are finale was definitely the best it has ever been too! Except this year we decided to keep the flowers on the ground, we learned our lesson from a few years ago! We love the month of July and can't wait for the 24th so we can do it all over again!

3 comments:

Me said...

Wow! It sounds like you guys had a great weekend!

TaYloRcD5 said...

how cute!!!! your blog is darling.

Val, Matt, and Madison said...

Hi guys! I linked to your blog through Missy's... it's very cute! I hope you don't mind but I added you to my list of friends! Hope things are great!