Wednesday, July 30, 2008

American Idol Auditions


On Tuesday my friend Lindsey Watson and I had the opportunity to go out to the American Idol Auditions. She was trying out and I was just there for support. It was a lot of fun and cool to see how everything really is done. I had no idea what went into this show. While waiting in line out side we saw Justin Guarini and John Peter Lewis. It was pretty cool. Once inside they had everyone there sing and they filmed all of us. It was kind of cool to hear everyone in the stadium singing together. Then they had some people say welcome to Salt Lake City. And they had to do take after take after take. It got old after a while. Later on Ryan Secrest showed up and we had to do more filming. Once that was done the audition really got on there way. We probably waited for about 4 hours until Linds got to audition. They auditioned in groups of four they got to sing four about 10-15 seconds then the next person in their group got the same chance. Unfortunately Linds didn't make it through but we had fun any way and saw lots of interesting people.

Just check out this picture here of this guy dressed in a fish net shirt and stiletto heels. He totally walked like a girl and of course they put him through because well you all know the show I'm sure you will see him on tv. But when they put him through he threw his arms in the air hugged himself and started crying then he strutted off. It was the funniest thing ever! And he was totally serious.

Over all we had a great time got a little bored so we took lots of pictures of ourselves. But it will be fun to watch it back on tv. Who knows maybe we will be on there, you all will have to check it out!

2 comments:

Me said...

It was CRAZY wasn't it.. I guess we should have dressed up like freaks so we could have gone through to the next round. They seemed to pick more of them than people that could actually sing well.

TaYloRcD5 said...

Sounds so fun!!! I tried to get my daughter to do it, but um NO!!! Cute pictures, I love the guy in stiletos. I thought you called in sick on that day.........were you sluffing!!!!! Good thing I didn't feel bad and bring you hot cookine or something.