Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anniversary

Monday October 13Th was Brandon and I's two year anniversary. These two years have flown by it is so crazy, but we are loving every minute of it. For our anniversary we went and stayed up in Park City at a hotel called The Grand Summit hotel at the Canyons. It was a gorgeous hotel. A little high class for us I think. We had a good time though driving up in the mountains and going up to sundance and looking in all the little shops. We ate at a really good Mexican restaurant called Baja Cantina. I definitely recommend it! Any way don't have a whole lot of pictures but here are a few.











4 comments:

TaYloRcD5 said...

What why don't you ahve very many pictures??? Oh I get it......you were too busy doing OTHER things eh?? Whatever, practice all you want!!! hahaha

TaYloRcD5 said...

I hope your grandma doesn't read this or anythign!!!!

Robyn said...

Congrats! We love you and we're glad Brandon is part of the family, seems like its been a lot longer than two years, though.

Me said...

Congrats! I can't believe that it's been 2 years!!!Its been good to see you guys these past 2 weekends.