Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hunting Season

Every year at this time like many people, Brandon's family heads up to Flaming Gorge to go hunting. Everyone was really excited to go this year since last year everyone had so much going on that no one was able to go hunting. Brandon goes up with his family, and some of his neighbors that he grew up with. Most of the girls just stay home, except for Brandon's sister Kendelle, who is one of the biggest hunters of all! I tell Brandon every year that I will go up with him one of these times, but I will not be there when he shoots the deer. It would just make me feel bad. He reminds me that I promised him every year, so I may just have to go in the next year or two. Here are a few pictures that Brandon took while he was hunting.


Gotta Love Flaming Gorge!

Brandon's Awesome tent that his Grandpa let him borrow.

Brandon's dad drove his big truck that he hauls cars back and forth from different car dealers!

Brandon Patiently waiting for his shot at a deer.


His friend Brenden.


A few of the mighty hunters!

On a side note I have to tell everyone this because I think it is super funny. When Brandon and I decided to get married in the middle of October, we were told by his dad how dumb of an idea that was because it was hunting season! That obviously didn't stop us.

So far our anniversary hasn't caused any problems with hunting season and Brandon is still able to go! We will be celebrating our 4 year anniversary this weekend, I can't wait!

2 comments:

Tony said...

Dang, that looks really nice up there. Kodiak Canvas Tent.., a big rig! Sweet. My wife keeps trying to get me back into hunting, one of these days maybe we'll go again..I love the meat, and the outdoors of course. Not being really hooked on hunting though, the actual hunting part starts to become kind of a drag for me.

Tony said...

Oh yea, Happy Anniversary!