Friday, November 16, 2012

Halloween


I LOVE Halloween, which is kind of funny because I HATE scary movies, and haunted houses.  It's probably just because I love this time of year with all the fun holidays coming!!!!!

My friend Tazia and I on Halloween day at work.

Brandon and I had no idea what to dress up as for my Grandma's Halloween party. So we went with a high class, white trash theme.  


We made our own shirts.
(Brandon had one crazy beard he had grown during hunting season)
"I don't always grow a beard.... But when I do I grow a manly beard.
Stay furry my friends."

"The only thing hotter than my husband.... Is my husband with a beard"

My friends and I also went to witches night out at Gardner Village!



And I'm pretty sure Brandon and I had the best house to trick-or-treat at on our street!  
This is our next door neighbors house.

 We made our own graves out front!

Busted out our fire pit!

We also had a fog machine and scary music going!  We had multiple people telling us our house was the best.  That made us feel pretty good. : )

No comments: