Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm so excited for next Friday, June 6th. My best friend Lindsey Watson will be back from her mission. She has been serving in the London, England Mission. The past year and a half has had it's slow moments but has actually gone by faster than I thought it would. My friend Lindsey and I met our 7th grade year and have been friends ever since. Something kind of funny about us is when we met neither of us wanted to be friends with each other, both of us had big glasses and braces and thought that each other was the biggest nerd, but some how we became inseparable. In high school we even drove the same car, we both drove Mercury Topaz's and called ourselves the topaz twins. It is going to be a blast having her back. I can not wait it's hard after you get married you lose the friendship that you have with a lot of your girlfriends but after I got married our friendship never changed. It will be fun sharing the things that have happened the past year and a half with each other, although they are completely different but it will be fun to hear about her mission i just hope she can stand to listen to me talk about marriage! Her mom told Brandon that he may lose his wife for a while, but don't worry I wouldn't ever leave my cute hubbie out, but it will be awesome having some one to come shopping with me!

1 comment:

Davis'...things that make us smile said...

oh thanks sis, do I not come shopping with you? I mean it's a bit harder with Jackson but we still go :(