Friday, June 6, 2008

Lindsey's Home!

So this evening Brandon and I went to the Airport to welcome home our friend Lindsey Watson. About half her family was there. Which was still a lot she has a huge family. While she was gone 8 new nieces and nephews were born. Her parents actually went over to London to pick her up. They left at 10 am London time to all come home today and didn't get home until 6:40 our time so they were all pretty exhausted. When she came down the escalator and saw all of us she lost it and started crying, I was fighting back the tears and I'm actually very proud of myself I didn't even cry, I was so happy to see her I couldn't cry. I had to keep making fun of her because her English accent would kick in it was pretty funny. It was so awesome to see her and I can't wait to hang out and really be able to talk so we can catch up on things. I was so nervous today that it would just be awkward but it wasn't at all it was like she never left!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Cute blog Katie! I love your cute background and fun music! I am glad to see you are doing well!

Jewels said...

This is Jody Thornock bytheway.