Sunday, August 17, 2008

Western Photos

For the past two years while we have been vacationing in Yellowstone, Brandon and I have had our pictures taken at the Wild West Old Time Photos. The first year Brandon really wanted me to dress up as the Saloon girl and he wanted to be the outlaw. I'm the type of person that feels uncomfortable showing skin but decided heck why not. This year was a little different I thought it would be great if Brandon could feel how I felt the year before. So he decided to be a good sport and dress up as the saloon girl. He will probably kill me for putting this picture up, but I just can't resist he looks pretty good eh?








3 comments:

TaYloRcD5 said...

That is awesome!!! I think every man should try on some girl clothes just once to see how we feel!!! He is a good sport!! Those will be fun memories.

Me said...

You know he loves you when he dresses up like a girl! That is so dang funny!

Walker Fam said...

I absolutely love these 2 photos! CLASSIC! Brandon looks like a pretty girl...he he he...anyway you have to keep getting these done for sure- they are awesome! How are things??