Friday, August 22, 2008

Demo Derby

This past weekend Brandon and I decided to get a group of our friends together and go out the Davis County Fair and watch the Demolition Derby! They are always fun! Our friend Cori had never been to one and was so worried the entire time that someone was going to get hurt. I think we will have to take her to a few more to show her that very rarely does someone get hurt. After the Derby we walked around the fair grounds and rode a couple rides. I was a little nervous putting my life in he hands of the traveling carnival people or whatever they call themselves, but we made it out safe!

4 comments:

Me said...

Oh, cute you two are matching!!! You guys are always doing fun stuff! I think they call them carnival peps "CARNyS"

TaYloRcD5 said...

How fun!!! Your header is darling!!! At least you can do yours by yourself, I'm a tard!!!!!

TaYloRcD5 said...

SSSSSOOOOOO Cute!!!! Do you like it? I think it is darling. Love it!!!

** Adrian ** said...

Hi Katie! I added a few elements to your header--I hope you like the changes! Let me know if you don't & I can take them off, but I think the header looks pretty great! Thanks for letting me help you--I had fun making it!!
Take Care, Adrian =D