Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lets See...

Let's see who reads The Barnedt Bunch blog...
and who's gutsy enough to comment!

1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew Brandon and I a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice! (If you don't have a blogger account, you can still leave a comment under Anonymous. Just hit the place that says fun remarks!)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog (if you have one) and see how many people leave a memory about you.(if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!)

5 comments:

Jason & Jackie said...

Katie I remember when we used to jump through the bars on Grandmas stairs onto the couch in the basement and you were so little but you wanted to do everything the big kids did

Danelle and Alex said...

Hey cute blog! This is a way random memory, but I remember running into you on SLCC campus and you and Brandon had just been dating for a while and I think Alex and I had started dating too but I remember us talking about how excited we were. Actually I think you guys were engaged, anyways thats my memory!

Davis'...things that make us smile said...

Memories I think I have way too many! Probably hmmm...I can't think of any funny embarassingones right now. Wait oh yeah when brandon proposed you had the finger on the wrong hand! Ha ha ha love ya sis!

Mike and Lauren said...

Ohhh where to choose from. Aside from the ones that stand out most in my mind (Jr. Jazz, Jerry Springer video, etc) I remember running into you (Katie) and your Mom in ShopKo. I hadn't seen you for a long time and it was so fun to catch up -- and then your Mom told you to tell me your news that you were getting married! I remember feeling like life was really changing and I was so excited for you. Anyway...I still need a copy of our video!

Me said...

I remeber going golfing with Katie and Missy. Missy and I were sick of golfing so we left Katie to finish off the course with some random kid. WHAT JERKS!! I sure hope you'll forgive us.