Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Here's Johnny!

Brandon and I have had our dog Milli for about 7 months now. She is a puggle, which is half beagle half pug. Since she is part pug she has a major under bite. The funniest part is when her lips get stuck on her teeth and her teeth show. It makes her look kind of mean. I had her outside the other day and she came to the door and just looked and me with her teeth showing. All I could think of was "Here's Johnny". It's probably just me but I decided to post the pictures for everyone to see!









2 comments:

Me said...

That is so freakin' hillarious!!!! I love it. You little Milli is so dang cute, even though she looks mean!

Kyle and Megan said...

Hey Katie. It was so good to run into you in July. I found your blog through your facebook page. I have a blog too if you ever want to check it out.