Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Need Some Help!


OK so I need some help from those of you who read my blog. Brandon and I were supposed to be going to Bear Lake over Valentines to go snowmobiling with his family. Well that fell through and now we have no plans. Every year we take turns planning Valentines, this year is mine and I have no idea what to do. Brandon doesn't read this that often so I think I'm safe asking for some help! My luck he will probably just randomly decide to check it out, oh well. Any way if anyone can offer any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it! I know I'm totally running out of time.


2 comments:

Jason & Jackie said...

Go to the Game tonight Jazz Lakers they also released tickets for celtics Jazz

Sam and Kurtis said...

Take a trip up to crystal hot springs and relax together.

8215 N. Highway 38 #S
Honeyville, UT 84314
(435) 279-8104
www.crystalhotsprings.net

if you want to check it out it sounded really fun to me