Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's been a while

So it's been a while since I have updated my blog at all. Brandon and I have been really busy and have been able to do a lot of fun things. The beginning of this month we went St. George to see our new little niece. She is such a doll. While we there I got a game of golf in at a course called Coral Canyons. It was an awesome course I absolutely loved it, well up until our golf cart broke down. I went with my brother in law Cory, he was having to push us up the hills. We finally got sick of that and so we called the front desk and they sent someone out to tow us the rest of the way.

We also had the opportunity to go to the Globetrotters. That was a lot of fun too, I have been wanting to go for years. We had a blast.

Finally, for Valentines Day, Brandon and I went and ate at the Prairie Schooner. I don't recommend going there on Valentines Day. We waited for 2 hours which is way too long to wait but we figured we would have to wait that long any where so we stuck it out. It was worth it to me because I had never been there. We then went back to our place and exchanged our gifts we got for each other. Brandon got me Madagascar 2 and well I got Brandon Madagascar 2. It was pretty funny. So I'm guessing you know what we did next, yup we watched Madagascar 2!!!

Everything is going good for the two of us, just staying busy and enjoying life. Hope everything is good for all of you!

Our new neice Shallee (I may have spelled that wrong)

Hiking aroundGolfing at Coral Canyons
When our golf cart broke down


Globetrotters


Eating at the Prarie Schooner










4 comments:

Robyn said...

Yeah, I'm sure the next thing you did after exchanging gifts was watch Madagascar 2. Is that your code word now? Like ours is "doing laundry"? So if we come over and you tell us you're going downstairs to watch Madagascar...I'm leaving!

Ashley and Brady Brown said...

I am so glad you put a comment on my blog. I saw yours the other day on Danelle's and I tried to click on it and it wouldn't let me - it said I had to be invited. Quite frankly, I am really dumb at this stuff and I had no idea going about doing that so i'm glad you took care of it for me! It's great to see you and hear what is going on with your life. I'm excited to stay in touch.

Danelle and Alex said...

Thats so awesome you both got madagascar!! It really is an excellent film! We are madagascar FANS!!! It is just soo hilarious right?!

Mike and Lauren said...

It looks like things are going so well for you two! I laughed that you both got each other the same thing. I enjoyed the update!