Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Women's State Amateur

In about a week and a half I'm playing in the Women's State Amateur. It starts on Monday July 20 through the 22 out at Thanksgiving Point Golf Course. I have always loved playing golf and always love the challenge of playing a new course and competing with other golfers. I'm definitely not one of the best golfers, but just like everyone has said, I really don't have anything to lose. When I went to put the form to sign up in the mail I almost turned back around with it, I kind of freaked myself out, but I realized I would regret it if I didn't give it a try. The best part about this is I get to have a caddy! My mom is going to come and caddy for me which should be fun! I don't think she is too thrilled, she gets competitive like me and gets bugged easily at ladies ha ha! I'll have to do something to pay her back! Any way just thought I would let everyone know, because I really don't have anything to to blog about and I'm bored at work! So wish me luck, and hope that I don't embarrass myself out there.

5 comments:

Mike and Lauren said...

I can't wait to hear about it - you'll do great! Good luck!

Barnedt Bunch said...

Thanks Lauren, I sure hope so. I have had to bad dreams about it so hopefully those don't come true. :)

Me said...

Good Luck!I know you'll do well!!!

Ashley and Brady Brown said...

You will do great. You are an awesome golfer. Let us know how you do! Good luck!

Danelle and Alex said...

I know you are playing probably as a type but good luck and I hope you are having fun!