Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How Embarrassing!!!

I just had the most embarrassing thing happen to me. I’m sitting here at work trying to work, and listening to KBULL 93 at the same time. Well all week they have been giving away Danny Gokey tickets. Yesterday they were giving them away for free at the Big O Tires in Kaysville, but they were only giving them out until 3. I had to work so I was unable to make it out there in time. So over the radio they said if you want to win Danny Gokey tickets text “Johnson’s” with a little message for us. So I texted in,

“Johnson’s, Please oh Please give me tickets. I was going to stop by Big O Tires in Kaysville yesterday but couldn’t get off work in time! L

The next thing I know Johnson and Johnson are calling me. I got so frazzled and didn’t know what to say. They asked me my name and wanted me to repeat what I texted in. I was so excited and nervous I just blanked out and couldn’t remember what I texted in. (this is why I don’t call into radio stations I get so nervous!!!) Finally I remembered, but I totally screwed it up. They asked me a few more questions and then said, “guess what you won!” I was all, “I won? Woooooo!!!!” and after I said that they laughed at me. I felt so dumb and was just hoping they didn’t put it on the radio. Unfortunately for me they did! I sounded so stupid. Luckily they cut out the part that I couldn’t remember what I texted!

But even though I sounded so dumb, I sure am excited to go to Danny Gokey tonight!!!!!!

3 comments:

Walker Fam said...

Got to love winning on the radio!! That is awesome! I was lucky once and won Rascal Flats tickets. Pretty sweet! And I recently won tickets to the movie Back Up Plan in the theater...sweet huh? Although the movie was disapointing- at least I didn't pay for it! Have fun at Danny Gokey!!

Me said...

That's hillarious, I wish I could have heard it!! I hope you had fun! Nothing like a free concert!

Tony said...

That's so embarrassing! I can't believe you put it on your blog! just kidding.