Monday, August 9, 2010

Ruined Photos

My friend Lindsey and I always get teased for taking so many pictures of the two of us together. Well I finally came up with a reason why we have to. The first, is family and friends are purposely trying to ruin them. Second creepy strangers, and sometimes creepy family members end up in the pictures. See I've got proof. Even if it's just getting a foot in the picture to ruin it. Although it's my brother-in-law Ryan who always manages to get his face in our pictures, time and time again.I think the worst is when you get creepy people looking at you while you are taking a picture like these two guys. The guy on the left is trying to be all sneaky and looking out the corner of his eye.


1 comment:

Zack and Cori said...

hahah I LOVED this post!!! So funny :)