Friday, September 16, 2011

Lagoon 2011

Last weekend my whole family went to Lagoon, for my Dad and Brother's work party. We all had a lot of fun. They had free games for all the families to play, and you could win prizes, like these awesome sun glasses my nephew Aiden is wearing!!!



My niece and nephews LOVED riding the rides with Brandon, which is a good thing, because I don't like to ride the rides so it worked out good. (I think I rode a total of 3 rides)



This pictures just cracks me up. It's hard to see but my niece Mallorie was moving the wing around and smacked Brandon right in the head. She is covering her eyes because she was so embarrassed.




These two pictures also crack me up because my nephew Jackson looks bored out of his mind while the ride is stopped unloading people.






Everyone in line to ride Bombora, except me, my brother, and dad who don't like rides. :)








This is one of the three rides I rode, Odyssey. I know this is a kids ride, but I'm so scared of heights and even on this one I didn't dare to go up high. That's why Brandon's hair looks so funny because he kept getting sprayed by the dolphins.

It so fun when we can get the whole family together to do stuff like this. I know that Brandon and I really enjoy hanging out with everyone. And we had a blast at Lagoon!!!

1 comment:

Me said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I remeber Disneyland...you would only ride the teacups! You little CHICKEN!