Monday, September 12, 2011

SoMeOnE's 30!!!!!

Brandon turned 30 on Monday, and so on Friday hoping it would throw him off, and he wouldn't think I had anything planned, I planned a surprise birthday party for him with our friends at Barnes Park for a BBQ!



I always tease Brandon about getting old (I'm sure he will pay me back for this) but I found some fun plates online,and decided to make this the theme of his party.




My good friend Holly made this cake for the party, I think it turned out so good, and tasted delicious!!!





I also found this idea online and couldn't pass this up either.






Thanks to all our friends that could come, we really do have some of the greatest friends!!!


Lindsey & her hubby Kyle



(and no that's not their kid in the corner) :)

Cori with her cute new baby Noah And Cori's husband Zack



Brandon's sister Hailey & her little boy Eli





The newly weds Ali & Blake



Brandon's good friends growing up Aaron & Miranda


Our good friend Andy





Our brother-in-law Cory & Brandon's Dad




HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

No comments: